Saturday, 9 April 2011

On A Roll

Coming hot on the heels of my surprise success at poetry I had another two pieces of good news this week.

After some delay the charity anthology 100 Stories For Queensland, which features a contribution from myself, is now due out on May 3rd. This is in aid of the survivors of the Queensland floods that occurred a while ago. Availability and pricing are yet to be announced.

On Thursday I had a phone call from Nora McGrath of Take a Break magazine asking about buying one of my short stories for its sister publication Fiction Feast. It was needed in a bit of a rush so I spent the morning downloading all the legal stuff to sign and send off in the post plus re-formatting my story and e-mailing it off.

I don't want this week to end.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, well done, Keith! I'm so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news, Keith! Those sort of weeks are when we remember why we love being writers! Congratulations on your successes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news, Keith! Fiction Feast is really difficult to get into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news, Keith! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words, everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Keith - I've never made it into TaB or Fiction Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done, Keith that's wonderful news!

    Please let us know when it goes into print, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Keith When you get time please drop by and pick up your award.

    ReplyDelete