Friday, 21 October 2011

I'm Friendly (Usually)

Thanks to Angela at Fonts and Fiction
for my Friendly Blogger award. Angela is a colleague at Nottingham Writers Club and often posts examples of her poetry and prose. If you like beautifully written descriptive material and brilliant scene-setting then please go along and have a look.
I think most of the blogs I follow have already received this award so I have just these two to pass it on to. As far as I know these have not yet been honoured and they are both very friendly.

Frances Garrood


A Mission Impossible For The Dark Fantasy Nightwriter

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this, Keith, but I have a confession to make. I've already received three of these, but they don't show up as I don't know where to put them! I hope that doesn't sound too ungracious...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all, Frances. Just my way of saying thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only usually friendly? I'm new here - should I be worried? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Patsy.

    Thanks for visiting, Rachel. I'm always friendly when blogging. It's only when I go out on my bicycle I turn into a werewolf.

    ReplyDelete