Thursday, 21 January 2016

Keeping It Going

It's not been a bad start to the year.

I found out that I've had a story published in the Indian magazine Woman's Era. They sent me a PDF copy.

I had a story in The People's Friend Special No.117.

I've had a story accepted by Yours magazine.

After a two year gap I've had a story accepted by Take A Break.

On the first meeting of the year for Nottingham Writers' Club I ran a workshop about scene setting. It seemed to go down well.

I just need to keep the momentum going. I hope you can too.

18 comments:

  1. Just three weeks into the year, I'd say that's a satisfying set of achievements. Well done, Keith. Best of luck for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beatrice. I think you've had a few successes yourself.

      Delete
  2. Great start to the year, Keith! Keep it going :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa. Hope you have a good year too.

      Delete
  3. Excellent start to the year. Well done, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patsy. Thank you again for the Woman's Era link.

      Delete
  4. Great news, Keith! I hope the year is continually filled with success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicola. Wishing you every success too.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, a very good start to 2016 Keith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your successes will continue too, Wendy. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed the workshop, Keith, even though my brain decided it didn't want to follow the first exercise's instructions. :)

    Hope to hear of lots more successes this year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. Wishing you all the best too. See you in a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  7. Wow! Fantastic! You're on quite a roll, mister. Congratulations, and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's brilliant, Keith. What a fantastic start to 2016. Many congratulations on all your accepted stories.

    ReplyDelete